Yes! You can easily copy & paste sections from one page to another.
Daze is a Kandence child theme, and with Kadence you can customize just about anything you want on your theme. Read about some of the features at the bottom of this page!
You will need a domain name + website hosting with WordPress installed. Learn more about that here. You will also need the parent theme Kadence (it\’s free!).
Yes, this theme is compatible with Elementor BUT Elementor was not used to make this theme. The pages were made using the block editor, so if you want to use Elementor, you can, but you will need to build your own pages. And because this theme was not made using Elementer, I do NOT provide any help or support for Elementor.
No. All of the pages are built using WordPress/Gutenberg blocks and Kadence blocks. You will not be able to build your pages with the classic editor.
I\’ve created a support page with tutorials and videos on how to install, set up, and customize your new theme. If you need more assistance, you can always fill out a support ticket and I\’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
*Disclaimer: I do not provide support on how to make custom code changes to the theme, or other 3rd party plugins that weren\’t recommended for the theme. I also don\’t provide support for setting up a WooCommerce, unless it\’s a design related issue! Read my TOS for more information.
– Completely customize your Header & Footer layout and items using drag & drop
– Easily customize colors and choose your own fonts & font styles
– Adjust how everything looks on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
– Different mobile menu options
– Customize the content on your pages using blocks
– Customize blog, archive, and WooCommerce design and layout
– Option for transparent header
– Option for sticky header
– Adjust the layout of any page or post
– Upload your own logos and favicon
– SEO optimized
+ so much more!